Nonviolent CommunicationFree monthly webinars
Improve your communication, improve your relationships.
Join a free webinar to get a taste of Nonviolent (compassionate) Communication:
Every 4 weeks on:
Sundays 9am PST, 7pm Israel
(North America Morning/Europe evening)
Mondays 11am Israel, 6pm Mel-Syd, 8pm NZ
(Europe/Israel morning, Aus/NZ evening)
Sundays 8:30pm Israel (in Hebrew)
(North American midday, Europe/Israel evening)
Nonviolent Communication can help you:
- Feel more comfortable in how you communicate
- Feel more confident asserting yourself
- Find more compassion towards others and yourself
- Be more effective at diffusing conflicts and creative problem solving
- Enjoy more harmonious relationships
About Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
NVC is widely used all around the globe as a tool for communication, conflict resolution, mediation, coaching and self-development.
NVC is successfully used in organizations, teams, businesses, politics, prisons, schools, families and relationships in millions of everyday life situations.
** For those interested in learning more about Nonviolent Communication Here is a link to Marshall Rosenberg’s (founder of NVC) book